- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Thank you for allowing Richland Animal Clinic to be your partner in your pet’s health! Beyond providing your family with veterinary care, we offer you two options to view your pet’s medical records 24/7 and contact us to request appointments or prescription refills.
Through our NEW mobile PetPage app or online portal, you can easily:
* Access your pet’s medical records including vaccination history
* View upcoming services due
* View scheduled appointments
* Request an appointment time or request a prescription refill
To Download PetPage App
1) Access Google Play or Apple Store by clicking one of the links below (you must be using your mobile phone in order to install the application).
Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allydvm.comet&hl=en
Apple Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/allyconnect/id920690093?mt=8
2) After you have installed and opened the app on your mobile phone click the “sign up” button on the home page of the app. Enter your email address, choose a password and click the blue sign up button.
3) You will then be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in that email. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the confirmation in your inbox.
To Access Pet Records Online (Not on Smartphone App)
You can access your upgraded pet health records without a smartphone by clicking here. You will need to sign up before logging in. Use your email address as your username.
Do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions!